Thursday 27 December 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Dear Readers,

I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas.

My apologies for not being able to make any paper money collecting postings in the last week and wont for the next few days as well. Its been a very interesting time but through it all we've been able to prevail with God's help. My little 4 year old has been very ill in hospital, just got back yesterday actually and he is now recuperating. I've got my hands full but hope to be able settle back into a routine after the New Year.


Have a Wonderful, and Prosperous New Year and cheers to a greater growth in understanding world paper money, its history, collecting issues and current money issues.

See you in the New Year

Ayopeju

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi, Thanks for visited my blog :D

Apples & Pears said...

Happy New Year to you. I really like your blog and love the music on your latest post.

I will keep good thoughts about you and your families health.

Best wishes to you and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.