Wednesday 29 August 2007

Paper Money Sale - $500 Bank Note for Grabs

In case you are a paper money collector interested in US Bank Notes, please read on. I wouldn't want you to miss out on this sale without taking a look.

This 1834 $500 Bank note was the last of America's $500 bills, the highest denomination is now $100.

You never know if this will be another record find.

Visiting my link and making a purchase will mean that I make a little commission on the sale. You can obviously buy similar notes from dealers if they have them available. But I would appreciate it if you did visit the page and if you decide to buy the little commision I get will make it possible for me to continue to provide quality content on this page.

Go to this paper money collecting page to view the $500 bank note

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, they better be giving you a $500 commission. They are selling that for $1800. You can easily get those in better condition for $1000. They are seriously asking WAY WAY too much for that. And its a 1934 $500, not an 1834 $500.