Tuesday 5 February 2008

How is your paper money collection doing?



It's been five months now since Paper Money Collecting went live and to date I have about a hundred and twenty notes to my name, apart from this I have learnt so much from sharing my journey in collecting these wonderful banknotes with you.

One thing I would appreciate though is if you could spare a minute or two and leave a message in the comment section about any or all of the following

  • have you got a collection, can you tell me about it?
  • is there a topic you would like me to write about?
  • do you have any questions for me?
  • why do you read this blog?
  • is there anything you do not like about it?
  • is there anything you wish could be included?

Don't worry if you don't want your comments to be made public just let me know and they wont, but your input will be greatly appreciated. I would want to use this opportunity to thank you for dropping by, but do let me know how your paper money collection doing.

No comments: