Wednesday 19 September 2007

Paper Money Collecting - Images Of US Presidents on US Paper Money

Paper Money Collecting has now become a daily activity in my life. When I go into a book store or library I find myself looking for books, magazines etc on the topic. I've also been learning more about taking good pictures, scans etc. as well as searching for images that I can post on the blog without infringing on copyrights.

Well the search has paid off, and now I can bring you the faces of some US Presidents whose portraits are on the front (obverse) side of different US banknotes.

I also want to say a special thank you to all the new friends I've started making in connection with my new hobby, collecting paper money, your help and support is appreciated and I will be sharing the contributions you've all made in subsequent posts.

Here are the Images I promised you, I will do this series in 2 posts.


US $1 Federal Reserve Note featuring the portrait of President George Washington.

US $2 Federal Reserve Note featuring the portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.



US $5 Federal Reserve Note featuring the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln Will be redesigned in 2008.




Second post of images on US Presidents on US paper money coming up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alexander hamilton was not a pres, he was the first treasurer!!

Money Marketing Solutions said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We learn everyday and must pay attention to detail. I'll make the correction and remove the image I'm sure he's on the other list of other people on US Paper Money but somehow must have lost the plot when I made this post.